Saturday, October 08, 2005

Today, October 8th

Hey all!

Finally its the weekend.. Hell of a lot of work to do. This coming week I have two project submissions, two mid terms and one lab session .. So much prep work and all..phew! To top it all off, i have a dance performance coming up on the twenty second of October. So my dance teacher wants to see me really often in dance class....Actually these days.. I m not so inclined to perform anymore.. I just want to go there when i m free and just learn up something new..Mayb its because I have other priorities now that come above dance..when once upon a time.. it used to be number one on my list.. I see myself deteriorating in dance due to this. Puts me down real bad.

Today I did some social work at a home in Sembawang. Served food, sang some bhajans(Devotional songs)..Felt really good at the end of it all!! Just came home at like ten in the night and totally shacked. This morning had to go to school for project work.. Also got a call from my close uni friend, Raghuram who is in US now doing a one year programme at U-Penn. Was really excited to recieve his call and to learn that calling from US to singapore is cheaper than local calls there!

I hope your day was good too! : )

Regards,
Raji

1 comment:

Raji said...

Dear Atig..

It was productive?? good for u.. mine too actually.. haha.. dont be too happy abt Pinachio.. u will see that long nose for the next one week..haha.. tomorrow is already monday..

Descarte irrated me yesterday not today.. Poor descarte i think is gg thru more than he should..letz excuse him this time.

haha.. i love this code word thing..its so whacky..hahahahaha

Raji