Sunday, October 30, 2005

HALLO!! Stressed Raji

Hi all,

I am really so stressed.. 2 assignments, Deepavalli, 2 projects..exam in 2 weeks.. My life is so 222222222.. I miss everything peaceful in life..

But yet, in a way i enjoy this exam period because there is this excuse that i can give everybody.. Sorry I cant do this coz i have exams.. sorry i m too busy coz i have exams..hahahaha.. and in a way this is the time when all of us realise our maximum potential in last minute mugging.. For the past few semesters i have noticed something about myself.. In the two weeks before exams I will realise and learn things i had never known throughout the semester..hehe..its simply amazing..i will be like thinking..oh ..there is so much to this subject? not bad not bad..

Anyway, amidst all this craziness, my friend Divya and I were talking about being passionate about what u learn. I have been reflecting on this ever since we spoke abt it 2 days back. Learning and mugging and everything becomes so much more bearable if we enjoy what we study .. To tell u the truth, I am suddenly beginning to fall in love..with my faculty and especially electrical engineering. And esp from third year. I actually enjoy lectures.. Mayb NUS has transformed me into being a nerd..hahaha

My time of leaving singapore is nearing.. and.. i have made no preparations. The visa processing and the work permit..everything is taking forever.... I am looking forward to seeing my mom and living an European life and take a break from my conservative asian one...

Regards,
Raji

No comments: