Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Today.. October 12th!

Today is October 12th and as i count down to the number of days to exam.. I panick! Just 4 weeks! How come semesters are always like this? I feel like it has just begun and now it is ending in another 4 weeks..

In a way, I want it to just end.. Then time for me to escape this sad island, and even sadder university..haha.. and time to see my mom!!!!! yipee..just cant wait for that..

Well..what did i do today? Had school today from 9 to 2..rather short day .. Then I met Srivi, and spent some really good and quality time with her.. After which, I left school and went to meet Indhu my dance buddy and set off to dance class...(spent some nice time with her too coz i met her near her workplace and we travelled to dance together!)

Today is the Vijaya Dhasami, one of the most important days of the Navarathiri. This day is really important to me because, this is the day we thank all our teachers for the knowledge they have imparted to us. We went to dance class, and presented flowers and fruits to all the teachers. I felt really good. When we had the prayers today before the presentation of gift and respect, I thought about all my Gurus.. As many as i could (not just dance..but also school teachers!)and thanked them in my mind..However much we may find fault with any of our teachers, in uni..or elsewhere.. Where would we have been without them? And ... they are God sent ppl to put us in the right tracks and elevate us to a higher level. I really loved today and am happy that I got a chance to express my appreciation mentally and physically to all teachers I have known since young.

Me,being a "relief teacher" in my dance class, was also presented with a beautiful saree... I was wondering just when I should wear it.. Probably on New Year in Germany!! haha..

Ok guys..that was me today.. what about u?

Raji

4 comments:

ray said...

ya man, university sux. during holidays i was like so free. now i'm like so busy. dont even have time to eat lunch. this week so far is the busiest week since the start of the sem for me at least.

Raji said...

Dear Ray,

Tell me about it!I know it must be worse for you coz of the project submission today and the test on saturday..!!

Anyway, shall we chill on Saturday night? ask shiela along too..to celebrate the end of this silly week..

Maybe we should finally carry out that night out thing at ur place..remember how we planned it and it dint work out last time? What do u say?

ray said...

i got to hand in my 1415 on monday and our group haven even start yet loh. imagine. i think i can only get a break on monday night. till then, its work work work!!!! work work work ur ass off ray cause u are a hay.... heeheehee

Raji said...

Ray,

Haha.. u guys just starting?? oh no!
All the best man Ray!

Stressed...

Raji