Monday, October 10, 2005

Today, October 10th..with Embarassment............

Hey guys!

I just finished my MNO tutorial. And I am essentially done for the day since I am going to skip my lecture later in order to study for two of my tests tomorrow.

Today's MNO tutorial was really interesting. We had to share our experiences at making mistakes that we have committed at work. One unforgettable one that I had made was when I was working at a travel agency after my A-levels. What happened was that, when I first joined the company my boss was trying to teach me how to use the system there. He asked me to practice by booking a few tickets ... just for practice .. So I just kept coming up with names and flights and destinations in order to play around with the system. I was constantly warned by my boss though that I should delete these pseudo bookings once i am done practicing with them.

I did delete most of them.. but forgot about one. This one that i will never forget ..I had created the pseudo name "kukubuku" and gave some date of travel. When tt day arrived the airlines company called up my boss and asked what happened to Mr Kukubuku..When my boss asked me since the sys showed that i was the one who made the booking..I was really so embarassed and told him i did that on the first day when he had asked me to try out tt sys. The airlines was mad at him for making a false booking and warned him tt he had to pay a fine the next time something like this happened. Of coz I got a nice scolding from my boss that day.

I can never forget that incident!

Raji

1 comment:

Raji said...

Dear Atig,

Thank god i dint create a name like Mrs Kuchimuchi or something.. would have been doubly embarassing!!!!haha..but ttz a funny thing to think about!

Raji