Saturday, October 15, 2005

15th October..Work Work Work

Hey all,

Today is Saturday, the 15th.. of October..my most dreadful weekend of this semester. I have so much work to do.. At 10 am today I had a systems and Controls test. After which, I am staying back to do a project with Divya.. for the next 6 hrs or so I think.. (seriously interesting project..but.. loads of work)! and After that.. from 10pm onwards.......................................I am staying night out at school to finish my MNO project.. Looks like I might have to stay back on Sunday to finish EG1415 project. Help!!!!!!

Also, quite upset that I can't take part for shabdham since my dance performance also falls on the same day.. Can't attend sitar practices regularly either.. So sad! I miss sitar and my dahling sitar mates!

Just met my best buddy in Year 1(haha.. I make it sound like some award!!), Flash.. Ya.. funny name right? His actual name is Jun Xiong and proudly calls himself Flash! Flash is from Malaysia and an absolutely fun chap to hang out with. However, we hardly hang out together any more now that he is in ISE and I am in EE. Kinda miss those year 1 days when things were still not all that stressful!!

Friendships are so wonderful. However, I have come to realise that I might be close to the same degree with quite a number of friends and be different with them all. With a few of my close friends I feel that I dont need to keep in touch and yet I never miss them..With a few others, just not talking for 2 weeks or so builds a gap between us. I feel the necessity to talk to a few ppl everyday while some others..just saynig everything one day a year is more than wonderful.. Everything in this world so complex.. So many things that cannot be mathematically/scientifically defined..

Sigh.. Life..

Raji

No comments: