Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Poems!!!!!EDITTED

Hey dudes and dudettes..

Guess what! I am into this poem writing thing all of a sudden. Really.. It is pretty dumb..but for starters i think not too bad ..a bit lame but bare with it.hehe.. The poems have essentially been written by me and my dance buddy, Kalai when we had nothing better to do! (Ray..your poem has been included now..hehehe)


My password is funny

Anyone can take my money

You can’t call me honey

Cos I’m else’s bunny

Oh, it’s so sunny

I’ve got some potatoes in the gunny

I hope my nose isn’t so runny

Or not it’ll be rainy

Stop being so whiny

It all started with my password being funny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is AK

I work at BK

I wear a shirt from CK

My boyfriend’s name is JK

And he was born at KK

And settled at HK

I love LK

Cos he bought me jewellery from SK

And we like to hang out at TK

Now everything is OK

---------------------------------------------------------

I want to go down

Cos I’m a clown

There’s no one uptown

Because of my birthday gown

Can you make out the sound?

Well, everything is a noun...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a great friend

Setting a trade trend

Not allowing me to fend

Neither to bend

Thanks is the gratitude I send

Remember friendship is a garden to tend

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No prob

Dun sob

As long as you dun rob

From any bob

Always be at the top

I’ll always be your mob

That’s my job

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salty Salty tears

No fears

Always think of tears

No harm will come near

I am always praying for u here

Coz’ u r my dear

Life is like a beer

Smells when u go near

Don’t u travel in 4th gear

That will pierce u like a spear

Take life like a mere

Just like ur salty salty tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hey ray
have you had hay
do you have anything to say
dont just say nay
relax and on the beach u should lay
will u do that okay?

4 comments:

ray said...

hey. what about the one u made for me? u do know i am ray right?

Raji said...

Hey xiao rui,

Of coz i know u r ray!!! i was wondering if u would mind if i put up the one i wrote for you...since u dont.. i will edit my blog entry to add that poem too.. okk?hehe..

Raji

Raji said...

Hey Kalai,

ohh ya.. My clubbing trip is still pending..haha.. oh my god.. *unbelievably looking at myself*.. is this me saying this?? Just wanna check out what clubbing means la..haha..

yesss we should go out this weekend and for dev;s and indhu's b'day..enjoy urself at work!

Raji

ray said...

yeah!!!! thanks raji!