Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A blog entry after a long long time

Hi all,

Today is 25th October and it is 11 45 am here.. Pretty cold at computer cluster in NUS ..And i have abother 15 min to my 2010 tutorial class as I decide to make this quick entry..

My past weekend was terribly hectic! On friday night I left to JB to start practicing for my dance performance on Sat and Sun evening. The practice went on and on and on and on till 4 in the evening on Saturday and all of us were completely exhausted though in high spirits and energy to perform and do our best after so much last minute practice..

This was my first time performing odissy properly .. as in with all the costume and everything.. It was just so exciting for me.. However I was really nervous about my really quick change in between from one costume to another in a span of 10 min between 2 items...esp given the fact that I am slow in all this dressing up matters.. Added to that was my infamiliarity with the odissy costume tying..

My first item went really well because of the whole atm ..it was so divine and energised.. just kept us going though we were totally exhausted! When time came for me to change.. i really panicked and tried to pull all my cloths out of me at one go.. i must have looked really stupid..haha.. till one of my dance mates had to remind me not to panic. I think I had like 4 ppl helping me .. I got ready much earlier than required actually.. Second item was good too..

Sunday went on well..much less stressed..on home grounds..hahaha.. Only thing..the whole weekend disappeared without me studying one bit even..now ultra stressed and with things to do..

ok ..the time now is 11 55.. better get gg..

Hey.. what has been going on on ur side? Fill me in...

Love,
Raji

2 comments:

ray said...

oh well, pretty much the same. wednesday got presentation. friday got 500 word essay. monday got 2000 word essay and 2010 assignment. next wednesday got 2001 project presentation. let me see, 5 major assignments within 8 days. hm....

Raji said...

haha.. hi dude..

Your life is always full of essays..how come??? What essays are these? I really pity you..

Sigh.. life sucks at this time of the year in Uni man.. seriously..