Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thanks to one and all who got me thru!

Yes, this semester was indeed an unforgettably, unbelievably, insurmountably, unjustifiably ACADEMICALLY CRAZY SEMESTER. Trust me..


However, I really could not have done all of these without the help of my dear friends:

Friends who..

- Bought me lunches and dinners and drinks for me because I had no time for those
- Offered locker unable to bear the sight of me carrying my heavy laptop and huge toolboxes around
-Carried around my laptop half the time scared that I might either fall or drop my laptop
-Print notes for me along with his for the module we took together (for every single class)
-Listened to me whine
-Sat thru hours with me while I nervously waited to present my FYP and said some kind encouraging words that kept me going
-Bore with me not contributing much to group projects till I had a bit of breathing time that allowed me to put the project aside till I finished other work.

-Did the same FYP as me last year and offered to meet up with me just to reassure and tell me I did a good job.
-Gave me place in her room to bunk in
-Gave me 1001 wake up calls

Thank you guys so much! I would not have made it without you :)





-Raji

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the strongest girl i have ever known, my dear...Keep up the great work! I am sure all these eperiences will help you through the rest of your life..All the best and god Bless.:)

Raji said...

Wow...Thank you so much :) .. May I know who this is?

Anonymous said...

No :)

Anonymous said...

hey raji dearie!!!

sorry i wasn't much help to u this sem... =P

hopefully we find time to hang out soon! but first i gotta take my stupid exams. finishing on 2nd may. let's meet up after..

sheila

Its ma Life...... said...

I wish u all success in life Raji..May u have a great life ahead and get back whatever you missed in the last semester, a hundred and thousand fold times...cheerz.....